Not everything we do is covered by the NHS. You may need a private medical examination for insurance, an employer or licensing agency. Book medicals with our practice administrator. They are usually offered at 7:30 am before morning surgery starts. We can also offer private consultations for overseas visitors who are not eligible for NHS care. The NHS does cover emergency care for all, regardless of status.
We accept cash, not cheques or cards for payment.
Standard fees for non NHS services
• Private certificate £20
• Private prescription £15
• Physical medical examination £165
• Holiday cancellation certificate/letter £35
• Medical report or GP statement £40
• PMAR or GP full report £120
• Private medical insurance claim form £35
• Fitness for travel/sports/maternity: form or letter £35
• Replacement yellow fever certificate £15
• Yellow fever (including certificate) £60
• Meningitis ACWY £50
• Rabies x 3 £50 each
• Hepatitis B x 3 £40 each